Monday, June 6, 2011

Just a Heads Up.....

I may or may not be consistent this summer with my posts.  Today my kids and I went to the waterpark we attend yearly.  Wow, was it nice to get out of the house.  Did it rain on us?  Yes, but at least I was outdoors!  I really think that I may want to spend more time enjoying my kids instead of sitting at the computer.  You know what I mean?  So this is my warning and request for forgiveness ahead of time!  I'm loving the beachy/coastal look today. (Probably because I saw a million light blue sun umbrellas that reminded me of Coastal Living!)
Images via My Home Ideas
I'm definitely inspired by blues, wicker, and paintings right now.  How can you resist?!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I agree with you. Nothing compares with the outdoors and spend time with your loved ones. Enjoy!

When and if you have the time come and take a look at this wonderful series I'm starting today.

Enjoy your weekend!

annechovie said...

Great spaces, Lila! Enjoy your time with your sweet family. Have a wonderful week. xx

brown slim leather jacket said...

The Handbag detachable shoulder strap are provided with zipper pockets, where you can keep tickets, books, keys and other Vintage leather satchel bags for men that you often need.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails