Friday, May 27, 2011

Drapery Dilemma....

My son's room faces the East.  So every morning he wakes up literally at the crack of dawn.  My husband and I have had it with the 5:30 a.m. wake up calls (or yells depending on the little man's mood).  The problem is that my son has a huge bay window in his room and then a half-moon window above that.  So in order to completely be able to block out the light I'm going to have to buy very wide curtains as well as very tall! They're almost going to be floor to ceiling length because we have very high ceilings.








Click on Image for Source
 I'm thinking this natural burlap panel from Ballard Designs is what I'm going to buy.  The reviews say that it blocks out light magnificently.
If you have these panels or a solution to this problem, please, please let me know what your thoughts are! 
I'm quite literally losing sleep over this.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails