Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Before and Afters....

Ah, the Spring redooz.... I finally took some time to go shopping for my spring attire. There are so many things that I have ideas for, and can never find exactly what I'm looking for. Lamps for example. I decided to forgo spending lots of moolah on new lamps and decided to change the shades and paint the stands. I used a plastic friendly spray paint used for outdoor furniture. I didn't have to prime or sand the lamps for this reason. I sprayed the first coat on and waited only ten minutes to do the second coat. I found the shades at a bargain and changed the pillows. Before

After

No biggie. But, can I find a throw?! Please I'm sick of searching! Oh well, have faith is what I hear. The family room was easier to spring-a-fie. I changed the curtains, some pillows, and accessories. Before

After

Sorry about the lighting. I really need a new camera...hint, hint. Onward to more throw searching!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails