Monday, August 30, 2010

Cork Floors

I have several sleepless nights when I walk around my home and think what I need to redo, undo, change entirely, or just cry over.  One of these nights I was watching Divine Design (you know you love it!) and Candice did the most fabulous, I mean FABULOUS, kitchen makeover.  She had white quartz counter tops and dark stained cork floors.  She's made me a fan of cork floors!  I had no idea that you could use such a dark stain or that there were so many options to their coloring at all!  I believe this was the kitchen:
 I couldn't get this image out of my mind.  On my search for cork floor images, I discovered many of their benefits.  Did you know that cork floors are great insulators, sound absorbent, and easy to install in addition to being eco-friendly? You can also use cork in different designs and layouts.  I love the versatility of it and the benefits from being an eco-friendly product. Here are some more images for your enjoyment:
 

1 comment:

Leah said...

Wow! I am so wishing we could get new flooring now!!!

Luvs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails