Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Back!


Vacation was wonderful.  We go to this "Park City" like town in Idaho every year with my family.  This year, in addition to rafting, canoeing, hiking, and all the outdoor joys, we went to some of the cutest boutiques.  The one day the girls in the family went to the most darling collectibles home where they had the most fabulous of home decor, jewelry, knick-knacks and even baby clothes and accessories!  That happened to be the day the boys went golfing and my hubs took my wallet with him!  So, the first thing I did when I got home was try to find the amazing vintage-looking cocktail rings this boutique had.  SUCCESS!  1928 online jewelry store had them! 
Floral Statement Ring
Pocketbook Ring

Blue Flower Statement Ring
Art Deco Statement Ring

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails