Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Date Night

When I first got married, the most common advice from family members was to have a weekly date night with my husband.  
Although, we haven't been able to do this EVERY week, we try to do it in our own way.
Most nights we put the kids to bed, pop some popcorn, watch a movie and cuddle on the couch.
Almost every treat night we get a milkshake and watch our favorite shows.  Occasionally we'll go to a new restaurant or movie for the ambiance.
Click on Image for Source

It's those moments when I think how lucky I am and what a great husband my man is!  If you're in need of some time out with your loved one, check out this site for date night ideas!  So tonight, I'm obviously going to give my hubs some attention and hopefully get a shake!

What do you do for your date nights?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails