Monday, October 18, 2010

Beautiful Leaf Garlands....How I Love Thee.














 Click on Image for Source

My mom is pretty crafty.  She's the kind of woman to go find sticks in her backyard, dry her own flowers, and create a gorgeous wreath out of her findings.  My mom also makes beautiful garland decorations.  Her Christmas decor is fabulous, her stairways are always holiday appropriate, the mantel is loving-leaves during the fall, and her front porch is a festive fete all-year round!  In an attempt to find a house project for myself, I thought of making a garland of leaves like THE MOM.  I found white paper leaves, burlap leaf garlands, copper leaves, newspaper leaves, the list goes on.  Needless to say, I'm inspired.  Are you?!

 Hop on over to Freckles Chick for a sweet giveaway including leaves!

P.S.  The roast I made last Friday that cooked for 8 hours in the crock pot was delicious!  I mean falling apart it was so tender!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Garland is just so fun!

Ann said...

Thanks for all those lovely images:)

Andrea Reh said...

Pretty, pretty pictures - just like your blog. Would be lovely if you'd stop by mine someime.

Andrea X
andreareh.blogspot.com

annechovie said...

These are very pretty, Lila!

Strawberry Sails Theme said...

Hi nice rreading your post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails