Sunday, November 28, 2010

Belated Thanks....

I've been thinking over this restful holiday weekend that I really should post some of the things I'm thankful for.  It's been a fabulous time to reflect while being with my family, eating great food, and creating new memories.  So here are some random things that I'm grateful for.

Family (Sorry so blurry)
Good Memories
Laughter
My hair products
 Did I mention my straightener?
A baby's kiss
 Chocolate Cake
Great Design Blogs!
My Couch
The Gym
Good Health
Technology
My Religion
Music
A Job
My home (Nope that's not my actual house, but my dream home)
Good Food
 Cuddles from my Husband
My Health
The Ability to Have Children
 A Considerate and Loving Spouse
Good Friends
and this blog which I love so much, to name a few.  Thanks for giving me so much joy and satisfaction.  I hope you all had as good a Thanksgiving as I did!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails