Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chandelier love.....

I was looking for chandeliers to put in my little girls bedroom and stumbled across this masterpiece! It's made by lladro in Spain! It consists of matte porcelain butterfly fairies that are individually attached to cables. It literally looks like it's raining butterflies, does it not?! I was really looking for something more like this:this: or this:Truthfully, I think I need something a little smaller and probably a littler simpler. but, seriously aren't those gorgeous?! I'm leaning towards something maybe pink or white with crystals. I love the bling.Images via Mrs Jones Painted Finishes, Wee Baby Stuff, Decor Pad, and Maura Daniel Lighting

1 comment:

Summer said...

I want each and every one of them....to die for!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails