Monday, March 29, 2010

Ralph Lauren Home

aaah.....back to the grind folks. I'm so torn over my bedroom these days. I've bought about a cagillion pillows and can't decide a color scheme! Some days I'm going for the pastel spring colors and then the other part of me wants the cools of the Eastern Coast Nautical style. Frustration. If I go back to all my home decor haunts and exchange pillows and throws one more time, I'm going to pull my hair out. That said, have any of you seen the Ralph Lauren 2010 Home Collection? He has two collections: La Plage which is totally nautical inspired with the East Coast feel. The other collection is Le Grand Hotel. It's beautiful, rich colors and fabrics but, still has that nautical, classic Ralph Lauren vibe. Take a gander at these beauties here. This is a sneak peak:
Cannes BedRoyal Rue Settee
Damask Wall Covering
Indian Cove Bed
Indian Cove Settee
Indian Cove Console

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes the new collection by Ralph is great! But it is classically Ralph and everything he does is wonderfully chic!

Unknown said...

i like your pictures.
Do you take them ? :)

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Ralph.
Genius.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails