Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Guest Room!

I can't believe the year is over!  My resolution for this year is to finish the empty and undecorated rooms in my house.  I'm such a lucky daughter.  Our guest room has been sitting empty because it just hasn't been in our budget to get a bed or furniture.  My parents are getting a new mattress and gave us their King Size bed!  Now I'm getting ideas on how to decorate the room!  The walls are a rich golden color and I don't want to change that gorgeous shade.  I also want to use the green dresser that I painted in the decor.
I'm thinking of a couple different options.  My option one is fun with this super chunky black headboard and colorful bedspread.

Stay tuned for my next option. I think I like that one best!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails