Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Images to Brighten My Day.....

I've had a rough week to say the least.  My oldest child has been losing her hair and we've had Dr.'s appointments, blood tests, and stress galore.  My heart break over her beautiful hair is probably worse than her reaction.  Thus, I'm posting totally random pictures that made me a little happier today! Enjoy!

Image via Old New England
Image via Life
 Image via My Dream Wedding
Image via Belle Vivir
Image via My Gourmet Connection
Image via Jorgensen Studio
 Image via Bon Appetit
Image via Southern Living
Image via Browns Fashion
 Image via Southern Living
 Image via Decor Pad
 Image via Lana O Crystal
 Image via Skonahem

 Image via Pink Memo

Say a prayer for my little girl.  I will keep you posted.  As of now, her thyroid is fine so now we have to wait for more tests.  Grrrr....

Enjoy your weekend and de-stress! 
I'll do the same!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will keep you in my prayers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails