Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Get ready for some kitchen pics!!!!!

In any room, I love to see and appreciate unique qualities.  Big "Captain Obvious" sized uniqueness or teeny-tiny treasures that capture my eye in a sudden double-take of recognition.  Kitchens are the ultimate get-together room in a home where everyone tends to plant themselves.  It doesn't matter whose kitchen I'm in or what style of picture of a kitchen I'm perusing over, I'm looking for that "something" that catches my oh-so-curious eye.  Thank heavens for Homes and Gardens kitchen gallery.  I might have spent some time there obsessing over every...single...kitchen....image.  Here, let me show you:

The conservatory-like style in this kitchen is so bright and inviting.
This country style kitchen is offset beautifully by turquoise accents.
I love the freestanding look of this kitchen.  The island is so casual and I love the butcher block!
Who wouldn't love this french country kitchen with butcher block counter tops and church arched style cabinets?
The green cabinets and floral patterns in this kitchen are so visually attractive.  The slipcovers over these chairs are a particular love of mine!
 I'm totally traditional, so this kitchen is probably my numero uno pick! I love the mantle over the stove in place of a hood.  AWESOME!!!
Modern shelving and seating make this kitchen unique!

Vintage kitchens are always so cute and quaint.  I love the bistro style chairs that were chosen.  Too cute for words.
Here's another darling vintage kitchen with an old stove to prove it!
As always, I'm predictable in my choice of country styles.  I heart these white washed floors!

What's unique in your kitchen?
   I have  roosters and chickens in mine......

5 comments:

Welcome said...

Happy Tuesday!!! You always have great pics!!! My kitchen has cookbooks and red!!! oh, and how could I forget a poster/art of the sex and the city mavens... Mr. X wants it gone, but hey - he hasn't vetoed me yet!!!

XOXO
Kiki

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

This pictures are just beautiful very refreshing!

Leah said...

You are really making me want to redo my kitchen! Oh if only I had the $! Great pics!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Thanks for the inspiration. In the coming months I'm redoing my cabinets.

A bookcase filled with cookbooks and maybe the bay window.
~ingrid

bluehydrangea said...

Love, love, love the kitchen with the green cabinets!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails