Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm ready for a vacay....

When the season turns warm and delicious, depending on my mood, I'm in serious need of a time out.

Whether it's the beach, 
 
Image via HERE

the mountains,

an evening walk or bike, 

a swim,
Image via Surfing Tips

a canoe or kayak ride,
Image via Outdoor Tours

A relaxing day at the pool
 Image via HERE

or just a night in the backyard with the fire pit,
Image via HGTV

I need and love that time!
Image via Trendir.com

When you need a vacation, what do you choose to do?  Outdoor activities or relax?  Where would you choose to go?  Mountains or beach?  Please let me know! My sister and I have a daily battle on whether people choose to go to the beach and relax, or the mountains to have a physically rigorous time-out! I can't decide which one I choose!

4 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

It's all good isn't it? I'd opt for the beach but a cabin in the woods and a fishing pole looks divine right about now too. I just know it's been a long time / :

Hope you get your dream vacation here soon. Great weekend to you ~

Leah said...

I love the beach! The sun, water and all the excitement is fo fun!

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

i'm with you! i'd take any of the above but especially the beach or the pool — i love the warmth but i need a place to cool off!

Anna Patricia said...

I grew up in a tropical country so I am all for the beach!!! Think of beachfront massages, tropical smoothies and yummy yummy seafood! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails