Monday, April 19, 2010

I Love New Sites!!!!

As I was visiting a fave blog of mine, you know it all too well as Decor8, there was an intriguing post about a South African editorial company.  Back in the day, my boyfriend was South African and talked non-stop about his homeland.  Even after that relationship ended, I'm always curious about this country.  So, I went to visit this South African site and was pleased to see these fantastically designed homes.  The site is Frank Features and in the words of Holly from Decor8, you could spend hours there looking at the fab portfolio. Here's a peek!

Boyd Ferguson is an interior designer and wanted his home to have a mix of contrasts.  Rustic would yet sleek, modern touches.

Home stylist, Julia Stadler, has a beautiful home focused on a laid-back, island style.

Joy Brasler, an architect, has a home mixed with down-to-earth, family style and luxurious architectural lines.
 

Kerryn Fischer, one of the sites contributors, has a gorgeous home styled for family but looks for luxury.

 All photos are from Frank Features.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow-- all these photos/rooms are beautiful! Great round up.

Pam Kersting said...

This is great stuff! I absolutely love it! So glad you left a comment on my blog and I was able to find you. Don't be a stranger!

Francine Gardner said...

i also am very into South African contemporary designers...great post.
Hope you will be able to visit our new York showroom
Francine

Karena said...

Love the pouf!! Great images!

Karena
Art by Karena

jamaica byles said...

Love Frank Features and love South Africa.They have a wonderful decor esthetic that is uniquely theirs.Beautiful beautiful country.Thanks for visiting my humble blog.

Charlotta Ward said...

Yes, I love Frank Features. Have done a few posts from their portfolios over at my blog and think pretty much every location they have listed is amazing.

x Charlotta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails