Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Town and Country

I was reading the same issue of Town and Country with the fabulous peacock chair, admiring all of the beautiful homes.  I love when home issues come out.  It's like candy, even though I've already tried and tasted the page, I keep coming back for more!  Nadja Swarovski's parents' home was so lovely.  Unfortunately I couldn't get any pics of the current issue unless I scanned them in my computer.  Such a shame that I'm so lazy busy!  Pick this issue up!

2 comments:

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

I agree with your previous post Lila, that peacock chair is amazing. And you can never have to many ruffles!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Ohhh is this the issue that has a great shot of Charlotte Moss? I've been meaning to pick it up! My subscription ended recently and I desperately need to renew it---love T&C. I visited their offices in Manhattan once, we happen to know the publisher, and it was such eye candy! xoxo katie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails