Thursday, April 8, 2010

Southern Living

I'm obsessed with white kitchen cabinets. make that white, off white, or antique white furniture in general. I happen to have dark cabinets in my kitchen, which are quite lovely. But, I still want the white. Maybe it's the old covetous saying that you want what you can't have. In my case can't and don't have. I'm in the process of trying to convince the hubs to let me put wainscoting around the island and antique white the panels. I'm constantly on the computer looking for inspiration. When I find one, I run into the other room to drag him in order to stare at yet another white kitchen. I say, "See! Isn't that beautiful! Don't you want that?" He repeatedly says, "Yes, it's lovely." Then he goes on his merry, unpromising way. Well, if you love white kitchens and you haven't seen Southern Living's Top Ten White Kitchens you must see them! They are beautiful. I love the chandeliers myself! Enjoy! via Southern Living

1 comment:

Tammy@InStitches said...

I wish my kitchen was white too ! Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails